COVID Closet Clean Out
Cleaning out our closets can be uplifting, refreshing and the perfect distraction during these challenging times. Want to embark on a COVID closet clean-out but have no idea where to begin? Keri Blair of The Style Studio in Cherry Creek has 10 simple, surefire tips to guide you.
- Go item by item – don’t just skim through your wardrobe.
- Ask yourself, “Do I love it? Does it bring me joy?” Can’t remember? Try it on! If the answer is no, toss it.
- Do any of my items need to be repaired? If so, set them aside to be properly fixed.
- How are my shoes? Which ones can be tossed and which can go to the cobbler?
- Do all of my items fit correctly? If not, can they be tailored?
- Do not be afraid to purge. You’ll find new favorites in no time.
- Once you’re done with 1-6, it’s time to organize.
- Ensure that your closet flows. Think colors, lifestyle, and seasons.
- Make your frequently worn items easily accessible.
- Love your closet! We want you to feel great every time you walk into it.